Business Development Representative InternshipPlexuss.com
Sales InternshipTF West
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
East Carolina CDJ
3401 S MEMORIAL DR
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at East Carolina Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we recognize that our Team Members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled Team Members at our dealership continue to propel our success. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as a team. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional people who provide the highest level of quality, value, service and selection to our guests.
The Product Specialist is responsible to working with customers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education