Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
R. L. Mobile Technology
Posted: November 09 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR.L. Mobile Technology is looking for a qualified intern to join our sales team. R.L. Mobile Technology develops & customizes smart phone apps for businesses and individuals. App Store Optimization (ASO) is another one of our services we offer to businesses and individuals who already have an smart phone app. Our sales department does business to business sales (B2B) worldwide and seeks interns who can participate in various sales strategies of the free demo apps and free ASO reports to perspective buyers.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
RequirementsR.L. Mobile Technology is looking for undergraduate students worldwide who are majoring in Sales or Business Administration. These people should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicants for the internship positions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- A Willingness to Generate and Follow up on Leads in a Professional, Retail or Outside Sales Environment
SkillsRequired - Self Motivated, Building Strong Business Relationships, Negotiation Skills, Effective Communication, Positive Attitude, High Energy
Preferred - Direct Sales