Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- ArkansasOdyssey
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Green Living America LLC
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Green Living America Co.
Green Living America Co. is committed to providing products that are safe for children and the environment using natural, organic, biodegradable and sustainable materials. The firm advocates a robust, vigorous and healthy lifestyle with products that preserve the environment, with a focus on reusing rather than wasting for less environmental pollution and to minimize negative impact on consumer health, while providing optimal value.
About the internship
Find potential distributors and partners for our green baby products.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education