Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Business Development / Sales InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level Professional Sales Training - Paid Internships - Start Now for Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
218 W 4th St
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCauveé is an American author, speaker, lifestyle strategist, entrepreneur and entertainer. Additionally, columnist with Huffington Post and Influencive.
Our mission is to help people live inspired and fulfilled. We do that by creating motivational media including but not limited to music, videos, and more.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Reaching out to event coordinators with pitches and sales materials to book events
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales & Marketing Leadership, Business Administration, Communication Strategy, Negotiation Skills, Work Under Pressure, Work Ethic
Preferred - Sales Channel Development