Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Marketing InternPrinted Revolution
Real Estate for NestSeekers InternationalNestSeekers
Business Development InternCINC
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Distinctive Workforce Solutions
2 Bridge Ave, Suite 211
Red Bank, NJ
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDistinctive Personnel is a very fast paced staffing agency looking to partner with hardworking sales-driven young professionals in the New Jersey community. Our office is located in the Galleria in Red Bank, NJ across from the train station.
We are looking to truly empower an entrepreneur!
You will work to build a candidate pool starting with general labor & warehouse candidates and , if interested in many more money, eventually moving on to admin professional positions. Learning all the costs generated with hiring workers in all state in the US and the differences. Depending on how much work you choose to handle will depend how much commission you can generate.
Once you've completed all training in-house - you can continue working from home if interested.
Our add says unpaid - but you can earn commission in the position. Typically after 2 or 3 weeks candidates can obtain commission.
Interviews for Immediate Openings are Available
Phone Interviewing & In Person Interview for 2017 Summer Program - Also beginning!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Anyone pursing a business degrees OR anyone interesting in learning how to build a business
SkillsRequired - Excel, Email, Computer, Email Etiquette
Preferred - Phone Etiquette, MS Office Suite, Phone Sales