Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry Level Sales and Marketing RolesSyndicate Marketing Group
Entry Level Sales and Marketing RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Entrepreneurship Program- great for new grads!Syndicate Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
90 Oak Street
Posted: October 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKong Digital is a tech startup out of Ireland that have been growing rapidly, allowing us to open a Boston office to allow us to take on the US market.
Kong Digital's "Kongalytics" platform integrates social media campaigns with online advertising campaigns in real time & tracks the impact these campaigns have on SEO performance. We save businesses money by eliminating waste on advertising spend & driving sales by pin pointing their ideal audiences. Our integration helps businesses achieve much higher SEO performance, based on social structure and user behavior. We enable our clients to dynamically drive their business growth, provide value they can believe in and deliver positive ROI.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing keen to join our team at the beginning of something huge. We're looking for someone tenacious, hard working, multi-talented, and passionate about marketing technology. You day to day role will be assisting the CEO and the VP of Business Development in their plan to dominate the US. There will be extensive opportunity for learning on the job, and as the company is rapidly expanding, there is great opportunity for starting a career.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Blogging, SEO, Google Adwords, Social Media Advertising