Sales Internship for Rapidly Growing Tech CompanyTreadHunter Inc
JANUARY 2017 Sales InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 10 2015
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElectronic Vet is an innovative veterinary software company advancing veterinary offices through improved accuracy, efficiency, and increased productivity. Electronic Vet offers user friendly programs that allow for the secure storage and use of veterinary records, and empowers doctors of veterinary medicine to treat in a mobile fashion with ease of use.
We are looking for help promoting our first product, the EVet Certificate.
Electronic Vet’s Health Certificate is the first online comprehensive Heath certificate. It was developed to promote horse welfare, and provides a solution to problems arising from paper certificates.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements-Background with horses, preferably competition horses in any discipline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education