Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
DescriptionNeed an exciting internship in the technology industry
Service Calibrate is looking for a Sales/Marketing Intern to support our Executive Management Team at the Corporate Office Headquarters in Torrance. Candidate will work directly with CEO and management team
Here's your chance to influence the direction of a fast-growing technology & big data company, helping develop business strategies
Service Calibrate, is looking for a student who is a highly motivated, effective communicator with creative ideas and a strong business mindset to support our Management Team in Los Angeles. Our office focuses on corporate strategy, business development, marketing, sales, operations and finance areas that impact our entire businesses across USA.
This exciting internship will expose you to multiple facets of the technology and retail industry while offering extensive learning opportunities to enhance your potential. Interns will work under close mentorship of senior management to develop projects that highlight your creativity, expand relationships and offer valuable experiences for your future professional life.
You will have the chance to apply your theoretic knowledge into practical business solutions and work on projects that may involve (depending on your background and interest): processes optimization, improving IT systems, building business relationships, business development, market analysis, market intelligence, customer relationship management, etc.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Cold Calling Experience
Preferred - Bilingual