Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales Position For Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Division (Tampa Florida Only)Bookmark This
Nerd Junkie Inc
601 S Ashley Dr Suite 600
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNerd Junkie Inc is currently looking for individuals to work part-time in our Hewlett-Packard Enterprise sales division We are looking for individuals that have a interest in technology for enterprise and mid size business.
This is a commission position, and will require you to study up on the products, maintain relationships with HPE, attend webinars & vendor trade shows, and congressional hearings.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
-Respond to customer inquires
-Work with our IT solution partners with integration or installation of recently sold HPE equipment (Not excluding Aurba Networks)
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Maintain a healthy working relationship with current and prospective clients
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - American English, Microsoft Office, Public Speaking
Preferred - Microsoft Certified Professional