customer service representative internArizona Beverage Company
Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Sales Position For Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Division (Tampa Florida Only)Bookmark This
Nerd Junkie Inc
601 S Ashley Dr Suite 600
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNerd Junkie Inc is currently looking for individuals to work part-time in our Hewlett-Packard Enterprise sales division We are looking for individuals that have a interest in technology for enterprise and mid size business.
This is a commission position, and will require you to study up on the products, maintain relationships with HPE, attend webinars & vendor trade shows, and congressional hearings.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
-Respond to customer inquires
-Work with our IT solution partners with integration or installation of recently sold HPE equipment (Not excluding Aurba Networks)
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Maintain a healthy working relationship with current and prospective clients
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, American English
Preferred - Microsoft Certified Professional