*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChetney's cakes is a custom speciality cake made to order establishment. Although we are not a brick and mortar establishment we have dedicated clientele. Chetney’s Cakes is more than cake; we are deliciously decadent treats made with the freshest wholesome ingredients coupled with remarkable client service. Whether it’s a custom cake idea or a custom recipe for a client with a severe food allergy, Chetney’s Cakes thrives on catering to all; celebrities, radio stations and the celebrators. Chetney's Cakes is here to please all!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing an Associates Degree or equivalent education