Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Business Development / Sales InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1995 North Park Pl
Posted: January 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a full service brand development and marketing firm founded in 2005, Imperial Marketing Concepts provides solutions to enable companies to plan, position and possess their business goals. Most businesses don’t have their own marketing department. That’s where we come in. We act as the marketing department for businesses across the U.S. At IMC we’re all about helping our clients meet their business goals.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education