Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
5601 W Slauson Ave Suite 200
Culver City, CA
Posted: July 06 2016
DescriptionAmeriquest Security is a leading provider of Security services. Licensed in five States Ameriquest Security provides Armed, unarmed and mobile patrol services for a wide range of National, and local businesses. We offer professional work environment that encourages career development and advancement opportunities for all our team members. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce and we are constantly recruiting, and hiring individuals who want to contribute back to their communities through promoting a safer living and working environment. If you are looking for a professional development and growth opportunities, come and join our team of elite professionals.
Purpose: To be a leader in the Security Service industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
– We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith
– We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.
– We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
– Regional expansion in the sales department and develop a strong base of key customers.
– Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
– To keep growing our reputation in the field of Security Service is a key player in the industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
– Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
– A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
– Enthusiastic and energetic
– Knowledge and importance of utilizing CRM software
– Demonstrated technical aptitude and a desire to learn more
– Charisma and team leadership
– Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education