Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales and Marketing InternPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
709 Van Siclen
Posted: June 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is digital signage? Have you seen a digital menu in a restaurant? Kiosks? Maybe transportation information on a digital screen in airports or other transportation facilities?
Image Projections is a digital signage start-up company. Our clients are extensive and expanding all over New York City, New Jersey, across the USA and soon internationally.
We actively seeking ambitious, goal orientated and confident sales representatives to help spread how awesome digital signage will be for new client businesses.
Even if you are not truly familiar with the world of digital signage, you will obtain knowledge to become an expertise in both digital signage and the services of Image Projections. Not only will you travel around NYC experiencing different businesses and networking with business owners but also across the USA to various digital/tech related industry conventions. You will work closely with our Creative Team and the Executive of Sales. As our Sales team grows, sales meetings will be held to create methods that will have a positive effect on both the client and the company.
Possible permanent placement within the company pending availability.
Responsibilities- Must travel and identify potential business that can benefits from digital signage and gain potential new sales lead.
- Give quotes to business and obtain information about their business (collecting menu/brochures/business cards, photographs of the location etc)
- Schedule follow-ups/webinars with clients
- Networking at conventions as a Representative
- Clearly explain our products to non tech savory indiviuals
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Exceptional communication skill at all levels via by phone, email and face to face
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Open/Flexible Availability/Transportation Boundaries (Driving around NYC,NJ and possibly to other States by plane.)
-At least 1 Year experience in business sales (B2B) or equivalent experience (Not Retail Related Sales)
- A "Can do" attitude with the skills of a Fast Learner and Good Organization
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Digital Signage, Sales and Marketing, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - B2B Marketing, B2B Sales