Sales And Marketing InternshipBrandpier Software Pvt. Ltd.
Spring / Summer Interns - Sales & Marketing - Downtown DenverOnnit Marketing Group
Internship - Sales Education InternshipSerta Simmons Beddings
Hi-Tech security startup - Business Development / Sales InternJedvice LLC
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Sales Internship to Full-Time Account Manager OpportunityTransPerfect Translations
Jr. Sales and Marketing Intern/ Full TimeenableIT
Business Development / Marketing InternBookmark This
Minnesota Final Expense, LLC
Posted: July 20 2016
Company Location: Bloomington, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMinnesota Final Expense, LLC is the largest Final Expense Life Insurance agency in the Midwest. The agency has been in business for 10 years, and currently we sell $80,000 of new business each month. Our customers are looking to make sure their funeral expenses and final arrangements are covers so that they are not a burden for their loved ones when they pass.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education