SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
261 Old York Rd.
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSI INC is one of the area’s most innovative and successful marketing firms located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced marketing industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients.
As a dominant market leader we have become the leading choice of larger corporations for their marketing research, new customer acquisition, and customer retention needs. We possess the ability to represent different companies in varies industries. At SI INC we focus on being the best at what we do by adapting to each individual client’s needs. With the proven track record of success over the years we have separated ourselves as a top performer in the industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education