Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry Level Sales and Marketing RolesSyndicate Marketing Group
Entry Level Sales and Marketing RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Entrepreneurship Program- great for new grads!Syndicate Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2732 Grand Avenue, Suite 122
Posted: May 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe take our work—but not ourselves—seriously. Our company culture balances friendly competition with togetherness. We want you to succeed as we want to succeed. We believe in what we do—providing our customers with a seamless refreshment experience.
The account executive position requires a qualified candidate to establish a strong customer base, effectively promote our products to potential clients, and close new business.
• Local travel to potential and existing clientele.
• Actively present our company and products to new business.
• Physically cold call companies within targeted industries.
• Complete daily business card entry into database.
• Follow up on company- and self-generated leads and referrals.
• Practice our company sales process and observe pricing plans.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills