Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Demski Group
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: Olean, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a software and mobile development firm that focuses mainly on startups and small businesses. We are located in Western New York but our clients are world wide and we offer the opportunity to work from wherever you are and at your own pace.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and to work on sales and bringing in business. Initially the job will be commission only but once the trial period is over we can move to a salary structure with bonuses.
Responsibilities- Pursue new business and new clients
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills