Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Vista, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 18 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe think big at severfield and we’re globally big in manufacture FABSEC, a steel beam product and software range, which is the result of a venture between four companies, including Severfield. Between these Fabsec companies we have a combined fabrication capacity of 50,000 tonnnes and hold the position of being the primary manufacturer of long span cellular beams. Long span steel is 100 percent recyclable and a very sustainable product. We’re devoted to sustainability, recycling and reusing our products. We’re passionate about creating a great experience for you wherever you are in the world.
Data Entry, Front Desk, Editorial / Journalism Intern Customer Service, Communication Intern, Accounting Intern, Office Assistant, Administrative, Social Media Intern,Public Relations, IT, Human Resources, Marketing Health care Intern,and Sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education