Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
American Stimulus Funding
107 Mill Plain Road
Posted: January 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerican Stimulus Funding Corp. is headquartered in Danbury, CT and was created with the goal of providing small and medium sized businesses an opportunity to get the money they need to grow. The firm is comprised of financial professionals with extensive experience and they have collectively financed hundreds of millions of dollars to small and medium sized businesses. Our company has quickly become one of the largest providers of merchant cash advances and credit card factoring in the country. The position will provide interns with hands on experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the financial space. Interns will have real experience working with existing clients and will help to build a new book of business. While there is no base pay for this position, interns will be paid commission based on new deals they help to close. Commission is not capped, so this is a great opportunity for any aspiring professional with a good work ethic.
Responsibilities- Converse with and convert potential clients into new business
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education