Sales, Marketing, and Business Development InternshipMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Internships Building Teams for New Branch OfficeMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development / Online Sales InternAmerican Bars
Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
123 Patient Portal
261 NE 1st Street (Downtown Miami)
Posted: May 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description123 Patient Portal is a Miami based startup that simplifies the process of attending the dentist. Let’s face it, who likes going to the Dentist? According to Wikipedia, only 25% of people do! Aside from the natural fear consumers have with attending the dentist, there are many nuisances that make it even harder, if you even remember to go to the dentist!
We created a Patient Relationship Manager that empower patients and dentists to improve the whole experience of going to the dentist connecting them in a whole new way.
In this position you will help us improve the way dentists engage with their patients today.
Can you believe they still use Fax Systems?
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Closing Abilities, Articulate Communicator, Benefit Communication
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish