Entry-Level Management TraineeEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeEmpire Consulting Group
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Business Development / Sales Intern - FALLBookmark This
On Top Visibility, Inc
135 Engineers Road
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt On Top Visibility, we house a team of innovative search engine optimization experts, web designers, savvy web developers, and hands-on project managers who are all in-house at our offices located in the heart of Long Island.
We are looking for an inside sales intern whose professional skills include:
*Excellent Phone Manner.
*Ability to speak with small and medium sized business owners and decisions makers to set appointments.
*Strong follow up skills.
*Solid communication and computer skills (Word, Excel).
*Knowledge of Social Media and SEO a plus.
This position offers a great opportunity for growth within our organization.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports tracking and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education