Music and Entertainment Magazine Ad Sales Repmxdwn.com
Sales + Outreach Internsqribbly
Sales and Marketing InternshipCFT Products
Client Advisor Intern to Full-Time Staff (Midtown East)Greenlightgroup Ventures Inc.
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
State Sales Manager/Sale RepiBenzer, Inc.
Sales job for selling software to Small business like Cab and doctorsIunik
Are you A GREAT Salesperson just waiting on a company to give you a chance to Shine?TNE Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
GLOBAL MAS MEDIA LLC
4801 South University Drive Suite 133
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSurf-Links is an Internet Marketing firm specializing in all aspects of internet marketing for medical and legal professionals. We offer our services to anyone looking to grow and expand their reach through the web. From Personal Injury Attorneys to Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dentists to Chiropractors and Hand Surgeons. Surf-Links has the experience and training to elevate your practice to the next level without breaking the bank. We pride ourselves in maintaining an exceptional relationship with our clients to ensure everyone knows exactly what is going on at all times.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education