Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Zeel Networks, Inc.
1849 Sawtelle Blvd, Suite 630
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 19 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZeel Massage On Demand® is a revolutionary way of booking same-day, in-home massage by app in as little as an hour.
We are looking for an initiative-taking, hard-working, great intern for Los Angeles (SoCal). You will not be getting coffee or filing papers... we need a smart young entrepreneur like spirit to join our small LA team and help us grow.
This is a hybrid marketing, sales, and operations internship that will assist each team member in various tasks. This role requires flexibility and the ability to solve problems on the spot. Your role will change and develop as we grow with the company. You must have a high attention to detail and follow-through. Juggling multiple projects is second nature to you.
It’s an ideal position for someone currently in college or a recent graduate looking to enter the start up space.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- "Everything is my responsibility" attitude. No task or project is too small or too big.
- Initial sales lead emails, pipeline generation, and follow-up.
- Working with local team by representing Zeel at tech, community, and other Zeel events.
- Processing and executing chair massage and other business contracts.
- Top-quality customer service via email, text and phone.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- An obsession with top-notch level customer service to multiple users.
- Excitement about our product and an interest in the massage therapy field.
- Familiarity with the sharing economy.
- Added plus: Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Suite.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - English, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Suite, Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Basic Photoshop, B2B Sales, B2C marketing