Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern - FALLBookmark This
On Top Visibility, Inc
135 Engineers Road
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt On Top Visibility, we house a team of innovative search engine optimization experts, web designers, savvy web developers, and hands-on project managers who are all in-house at our offices located in the heart of Long Island.
We are looking for an inside sales intern whose professional skills include:
*Excellent Phone Manner.
*Ability to speak with small and medium sized business owners and decisions makers to set appointments.
*Strong follow up skills.
*Solid communication and computer skills (Word, Excel).
*Knowledge of Social Media and SEO a plus.
This position offers a great opportunity for growth within our organization.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports tracking and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education