STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Wearable Imaging inc.
19092 willow brook lane
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Posted: May 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWearable Imaging, Inc. -- Foothill Ranch, CA
A 24 year old Promotional Products Company in Orange County is Searching for a Passionate Sales Intern
Committed to Outside Sales and Large Business Growth.
Wearable Imaging , Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, competitive and born sales leader that can rise to the challenge with a true desire to learn about sales direct from our President.
Our Future Superstar:
- Must Love cold calling or be open to learning because you truly love the art and challenge of selling
- Is a self starter and highly motivated
- Brings a "NO EXCUSE" attitude to the table
- Contributes creative ideas for sales and marketing
- Wants the freedom that an unlimited sales income opportunity presents
- Willingness to learn the sales process inside and out and the the skill of closing in a non-pressuring style.
- Will stop at nothing to accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
Our intern's primary responsibility is to acquire new clients and establish long term relationships.
-The Wearable Imaging work environment is fast paced with high expectations, requiring extreme attention to detail ensuring the client is always the number one priority yet still maintaining a casual and fun environment!
- Possess a natural ability to create relationships
- A passion for sales, understanding the client needs and a desire to make a difference.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Dedicated, organized, hard working, resourceful and motivated with a very positive/ can-do attitude.
- Upbeat personality and passion for life and your work are extremely important.
- Cold calling via phone and in the field
- Identify new products and innovative ideas in the marketplace.
- Develop creative ideas and strategies for client projects using powerpoint or Keynote
- Attend outside trade events and conferences to obtain new leads
- Communicate with suppliers to obtain information on new products and the latest trends
- Detailed follow up to ensure on time delivery of clients orders.
- Perform under tight deadlines.
- Do extensive Research on the client, understanding their short and long-term needs, and ability to forecast business opportunities.
- Maintain weekly goals and provide project updates to our internal team and to the client.
Commission Based Compensation:
This position is commission based, plus bonus and other perks. The commission rate varies depending on experience. A fulltime A highly motivated rep with industry experience can make up to 60,000 in your first year and over 100,000 in your second year.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Must live in the Orange county CA area
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Friendly Personality, English language skills, Sales and Marketing, Outgoing, Local Area Network
Preferred - Sales and Marketing, Internet Marketing, Social Media Advertising