Simple Admin/Clerical Data Entry Typist Work at Home
Admin/Clerical Work at Home Simple Data Entrycmb
Supervisor / Receptionist Work From Homehire now
Data Entry Customer Service Admin/Clerical Work at Homeamb
Part Time Work From Home Data Entry Onlineprodigy
Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
MARKETING / SALESMaggard Memorials
Business Development / Sales InternA Caring Hand Home Care
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Wearable Imaging inc.
19092 willow brook lane
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Posted: May 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWearable Imaging, Inc. -- Foothill Ranch, CA
A 24 year old Promotional Products Company in Orange County is Searching for a Passionate Sales Intern
Committed to Outside Sales and Large Business Growth.
Wearable Imaging , Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, competitive and born sales leader that can rise to the challenge with a true desire to learn about sales direct from our President.
Our Future Superstar:
- Must Love cold calling or be open to learning because you truly love the art and challenge of selling
- Is a self starter and highly motivated
- Brings a "NO EXCUSE" attitude to the table
- Contributes creative ideas for sales and marketing
- Wants the freedom that an unlimited sales income opportunity presents
- Willingness to learn the sales process inside and out and the the skill of closing in a non-pressuring style.
- Will stop at nothing to accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
Our intern's primary responsibility is to acquire new clients and establish long term relationships.
-The Wearable Imaging work environment is fast paced with high expectations, requiring extreme attention to detail ensuring the client is always the number one priority yet still maintaining a casual and fun environment!
- Possess a natural ability to create relationships
- A passion for sales, understanding the client needs and a desire to make a difference.
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Dedicated, organized, hard working, resourceful and motivated with a very positive/ can-do attitude.
- Upbeat personality and passion for life and your work are extremely important.
- Cold calling via phone and in the field
- Identify new products and innovative ideas in the marketplace.
- Develop creative ideas and strategies for client projects using powerpoint or Keynote
- Attend outside trade events and conferences to obtain new leads
- Communicate with suppliers to obtain information on new products and the latest trends
- Detailed follow up to ensure on time delivery of clients orders.
- Perform under tight deadlines.
- Do extensive Research on the client, understanding their short and long-term needs, and ability to forecast business opportunities.
- Maintain weekly goals and provide project updates to our internal team and to the client.
Commission Based Compensation:
This position is commission based, plus bonus and other perks. The commission rate varies depending on experience. A fulltime A highly motivated rep with industry experience can make up to 60,000 in your first year and over 100,000 in your second year.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Must live in the Orange county CA area
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Friendly Personality, English language skills, Sales and Marketing, Outgoing, Local Area Network
Preferred - Sales and Marketing, Internet Marketing, Social Media Advertising