Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Summer Business InternshipAflac
Sales InternshipCompass Rose Estates
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Sales Internship - Database Subscription ServiceH2bid
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Winter Haven, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrivi is a quickly growing technology start-up who needs the right individuals to recruit, motivate and support our sales initiatives with unlimited growth and experience across 18 industries, including Entertainment, Education, Philanthropy. Sports & Gaming, Real Estate and Development, Restaurant and Retail. Accepting students all across the nation.
Our mission, to power the world’s largest global brands and public figures to reach their international affinity groups in the most personal way. We measure ourselves against our ability to deliver an experience, not just a message. Through an innovative SMS/MMS marketing platform, Privi delivers high quality content redefining industry standard.
The person who takes this role will be joining the team at exactly the right time, positioned to help articulate the roadmap and be part of the team that will engineer the organization necessary to establish Privi as a preeminent cross-channel global content distributor.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join us on this adventure. If you are up for the challenge, there is plenty of room to grow with the company.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Google Apps (e.g. Google docs, Drive, etc)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education