Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
650 West Lake
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGuard Llama is a mobile personal security system company. We are dedicated to the elimination of sexual assault and domestic violence on college campuses, and throughout the nation.
We have tripled in size every month since June of 2015 and are looking to continue that growth. We have access to some of the greatest mentors in the business and can provide an incredibly unique experience for a young salesperson.
This position will always be open as we are always looking to help brilliant individuals succeed. If you turn out to be a winning hire there will be a place for you when you graduate.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education