Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Construction News and Report Publishing Inc.
Posted: February 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity to develop publications/websites for the architectural, engineering and construction community -- and build your skills as you work independently.
We have titles in Chicago (Illinois), Florida and North Carolina, and could expand to other markets. If you live in any of these markets, you'll have the advantage of building/connecting with face-to-face association and personal connections; but you can also work online and on the phone anywhere in the US.
Compensation based on minimum wage guarantee, with significant potential commission earnings (annual income $40,000 to $100,000 possible.) Evaluation process (free) will help determine your probability of success before you start -- we'll provide guidance and training support.
See websites including http://www.chicagoconstructionnews.com, http://www.floridaconstructionnews.com and http://www.ncconstructionnews.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education