Business Development / Sales InternPlutus Cyber Security
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Construction News and Report Publishing Inc.
Posted: February 15 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionAn opportunity to develop publications/websites for the architectural, engineering and construction community -- and build your skills as you work independently.
We have titles in Chicago (Illinois), Florida and North Carolina, and could expand to other markets. If you live in any of these markets, you'll have the advantage of building/connecting with face-to-face association and personal connections; but you can also work online and on the phone anywhere in the US.
Compensation based on minimum wage guarantee, with significant potential commission earnings (annual income $40,000 to $100,000 possible.) Evaluation process (free) will help determine your probability of success before you start -- we'll provide guidance and training support.
See websites including http://www.chicagoconstructionnews.com, http://www.floridaconstructionnews.com and http://www.ncconstructionnews.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education