Business Development / Sales InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Hi-Tech security startup - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJedvice LLC, a startup company in the business of security technologies was established based on successful implementation of security solutions for highly threatened sites.
Jedvice has developed a new and innovative generation of response solution that will help protecting children at schools, community members at places of worship and many other sites.
Jedvice is seeking an intern to help connecting with our most preliminary customers - we decided to start with children at schools.
If you feel the urge of our mission, we invite you to apply and get the opportunity to take part in this important task while working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and innovative atmosphere. As an intern, you'll get introduced with the varied responsibilities of a sales management professional.
For more details, please visit our website: www.jedvice.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
RequirementsWe are looking for a dynamic intern, highly motivated to push forward our mission to protect the kids at schools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Word Processing, Spreadsheets
Preferred - CRM