(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a reputation management and anti-cyber-bullying software company that has two product lines - 1.) www.mysocialsitter.com 2.) www.mysocialstandard.com
You would be given a territory and contact information to call, email and follow-up. You'd be making 15% of every sale.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education