Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Memphis, TN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company, IT'S J MEDIA, is a virtually operated branding and full-service marketing agency, offering our clients effective marketing strategy solutions to increase exposure and organizational growth. Our cutting edge approach will spice up brands and strengthen company identities, visibilities, and marketing initiatives.
We are currently looking for a business management & sales intern who are interested in learning how to have a thriving online marketing and promotions business. This internship will afford the opportunity to build a marketing and sales portfolio and gain experience in business management. We are looking to secure interns asap from anywhere across the globe. This will be a virtual learning and working experience. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education