Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
6205 Variel Ave
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: June 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUpper Echelon Music Group (UEMG) is located in Woodland Hills, CA & was established in March of 2014. The newly formed label plans to become the global music leader by obtaining strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising.
This is a part time paid internship that will turn into Full time. The Intern will help create and implement marketing campaigns to maximize the sales of music for the record label, artist, & online media platform.
The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UEMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. UEMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills