*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company's name is mo-de. We're looking to find some like minded, entrepreneurs that want to experience a startup at it's finest! At this internship, you'll be submerged in our entrepreneurial spirit and gain some great insight on the world of sales and business development. At mo-de, you'll be contacting service providers and selling them to join our platform. This will be fun, exciting and extremely motivating! If you show significant capabilities in developing business, there is an extremely high chance that you could get a permanent place at a growing company. Contact us today!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Experience in sales at some degree
SkillsRequired - English, Highly personable, Communicative Skills
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, B2B Sales, Enterprise Technology Sales