SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
How about an Internship at the company that is disrupting Enterprise Sales?SwarmSales, Inc.
Sales AnalystJ.B Hunt
College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Business Development / Sales Intern for Video IT StartUp company NYC (Remote Ok)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
600 Six Flags Dr
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoxie is an outsourced sales & marketing firm that has recently opened in the Fort Worth area. At Moxie we work exclusively with National clients to increase their brand recognition and direct return on investments. Due to exceeding our clients' expectations, they are demanding our services to expand to three additional markets in the upcoming year.
Therefore, Moxie is looking for ENTRY LEVEL candidates wanting to begin their career in SALES & MARKETING. We have opportunities available for individuals with a strong work ethic who exhibit management potential. Ideal candidates have leadership and communication skills. The perfect fit is someone who is outgoing, confident, and driven.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education