Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Graphic Design InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Environmental Home Store
320 North Broad Street
Posted: September 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Environmental Home Store provides materials, services and information to homeowners, architects, designers and builders. We are proud to represent the finest manufacturers of sustainable building supplies. Whether renovating or building, we have the materials you need to go green. Our one-stop-shop enables our customers to connect with green committed professionals and experts who understand the materials and provide quality design, installation, and building services.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education