Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Consumer Integrity Services, Inc.
1310 N Maple
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are small accounts receivable management company. This internship focuses on assisting us in growing our market share. The Marketing and Sales Intern will assist in soliciting sales, maintaining and growing existing sales programs, implementing marketing strategies. This is an opportunity to be involved in many aspects of growing a small business.
Responsibilities- Set appointments for sales opportunity
- Assist in appointments and negotiations with potential clients
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with potential/existing clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good communication, organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education