fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales and Promotion, Newbies welcome!5D Technology Solutions, Inc
Sports Minded MarketingPeak Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
195 s stae r 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: April 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRV Dealership in Ft Lauderdale looking for interns to help develop new business for selling RV Memberships.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education