Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Graphic Design InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
150 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGift Connect is the first and largest performance based advertising platform centered around branded gifts.
We enable “Gift-izing”, the process of promoting and matching a gift offer to the right audience at the right time.
Our patented technology platform matches brand sentiment with publisher and distribution partners. GiftConnect platform and process enable optimal environment and aligns with appropriate gifting moments.
Looking for Interns that are passionate about your work, and take pride in excelling at what you do.
Think punctuality is important. Are a whiz with Google docs and Excel spreadsheets.
We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
Are you ready to join the team?
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Excel, Google Apps, Microsoft Applications
Preferred - Affiliate Marketing