Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
150 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: April 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGift Connect is the first and largest performance based advertising platform centered around branded gifts.
We enable “Gift-izing”, the process of promoting and matching a gift offer to the right audience at the right time.
Our patented technology platform matches brand sentiment with publisher and distribution partners. GiftConnect platform and process enable optimal environment and aligns with appropriate gifting moments.
Looking for Interns that are passionate about your work, and take pride in excelling at what you do.
Think punctuality is important. Are a whiz with Google docs and Excel spreadsheets.
We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
Are you ready to join the team?
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Applications, Google Apps, Excel
Preferred - Affiliate Marketing