Summer Internship | IMMEDIATE OPENINGSSouthern States Management Group
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
SUMMER INTERNSHIP / BUSINESS STUDENTSBREED International Consulting
Sales InternThe Hayes Agency
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Prime Enterprise Group
Posted: October 24 2016
Company Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Prime Enterprise Group is a business firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs start successful businesses through business plan writing, coaching and online training. We help entrepreneurs lay a solid foundation to set their companies up for long term success.
Our Sales Interns are unpaid positions with an opportunity to become commission based positions after the first 90 days. These positions that target entrepreneurs who are in the beginning phase of business startup. Sales Interns are responsible for recruiting new clients and following up with existing clients for services we offer that can help them grow and maintain running a successful business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, Fluent English
Preferred - Fluent Spanish, Fluent French, Haitian Creole