Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
United Temps, Inc
575 Memorial Drive
Posted: December 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince its inception in 1965, United Service Companies has earned its reputation as a first class provider of services. Our unique structure of inter-woven companies, including maintenance, temporary workers and security, gives United Service Companies a critical mass of management expertise and financial resources to meet the challenges with every company we partner with. We are continuously evolving and re-defining the service market by listening to our customer's changing needs and by meeting their future objectives.
From a professional cleaning of your office building to 24/7 Video Surveillance of your business or home, United Service Companies will exceed your expectations, cut your costs and give you one less thing to think about.
We believe communication is the key to effective service and at United our team members are available to you twenty-four hours, every day.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills