Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
Posted: January 22 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently accepting submissions from students majoring/minoring in sales, sales training, business development, fundraising, sponsorship, marketing and more to join our extensive hands-on training program. Whether for experience or college credit, this internship will help prepare you for the fast-paced world of sales/marketing/entertainment. If interested, please express your interest by submitting your resume for this opportunity.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education