Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Graphic Design InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe specialize in closing the gap between brands, communities and customers. Experts in B2B sales and event marketing we aim to guide clients through every stage of planning, creating and implementing a successful marketing campaign through a professional ‘hands on’ approach. The demand for direct marketing services promises us exciting opportunities for continual growth in the future in both national and overseas markets.
Our combined experience within the direct marketing industry means we understand the difference that good customer service can make to a business. Our consumer led approach ensure our clients see an increase in customer acquisition rates whilst providing a first class service that will see customers returning to their brand again and again.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education