Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
How about an Internship at the company that is disrupting Enterprise Sales?SwarmSales, Inc.
Sales AnalystJ.B Hunt
College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
381 bush st
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMobile Action is the leading solution for driving organic app growth and analyzing app marketplace intelligence. With over 95k apps connected, Mobile Action will improve your app's discovery, help you learn more about the app store, and find the right users. We are a rapidly growing startup dedicated to providing everyone, from indie developers to enterprise companies, with comprehensive app store intelligence data to improve their app store visibility. Our users enjoy free keyword and competitor tracking, daily download estimations, rating and review analysis, and much more.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education