Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
381 bush st
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMobile Action is the leading solution for driving organic app growth and analyzing app marketplace intelligence. With over 95k apps connected, Mobile Action will improve your app's discovery, help you learn more about the app store, and find the right users. We are a rapidly growing startup dedicated to providing everyone, from indie developers to enterprise companies, with comprehensive app store intelligence data to improve their app store visibility. Our users enjoy free keyword and competitor tracking, daily download estimations, rating and review analysis, and much more.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education