Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
925 La Brea Ave.
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: August 08 2016
DescriptionWith our current expansion in the marketplace, I am looking for new graduates, bilingual speakers, or people who seek a career change.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education