Sales And Marketing InternshipBrandpier Software Pvt. Ltd.
Spring / Summer Interns - Sales & Marketing - Downtown DenverOnnit Marketing Group
Internship - Sales Education InternshipSerta Simmons Beddings
Hi-Tech security startup - Business Development / Sales InternJedvice LLC
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Sales Internship to Full-Time Account Manager OpportunityTransPerfect Translations
Jr. Sales and Marketing Intern/ Full TimeenableIT
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4455 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Business Development or Sales Intern interested in the entertainment field.
Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills
Preferred - Phone Skills