Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: February 28 2015
Company Location: Princeton, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCuisineLinks is a fast growing business solutions platform for restaurants, cafes, hotels and bars. With over 7,000 restaurants signed up in the U.S. the company plans to expand its growth in major cities across the U.S.
We are now looking to expand our sales team by hiring interns who can be groomed into rock star sales force for the company. Positions are available in NJ, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Please apply, ONLY if you are willing to take up challenges and solve them to turn them into opportunities. And ONLY if you are planning to build a career in Sales.
Responsibilities- Make cold calls, send emails and go out into the market to generate leads
- Explain the product to restaurant owners and sign them up as part of the on-boarding process
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to learn software applications and use them on a daily basis (training will be provided)
- Ability to connect and engage with potential clients in person, over the phone or through emails