(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
In the ZONA
Posted: May 26 2015
DescriptionWe are a local publication in Phoenix. We own a publication that highlights the accomplishments of kids. We partner with over 30 schools a month, highlight 1 student from each school and distribute through take home packets of over 15,000 kids directly to the families.
We are starting our birthday party guide and tutoring guide. We are looking for a go-getter to help establish correct contacts of who we should be dealing with when closing advertising sales. So someone who wants to talk on the phone is a must!.
This is a virtual position, or if you are local in Phoenix and want a small business office experience that is available as well.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and email campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - American English, Advertising Sales, Heavy Phones, Email Campaigning, Google Drive
Preferred - Contract Negotiation