MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
Value Pricing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
In the ZONA
Posted: May 26 2015
Company Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a local publication in Phoenix. We own a publication that highlights the accomplishments of kids. We partner with over 30 schools a month, highlight 1 student from each school and distribute through take home packets of over 15,000 kids directly to the families.
We are starting our birthday party guide and tutoring guide. We are looking for a go-getter to help establish correct contacts of who we should be dealing with when closing advertising sales. So someone who wants to talk on the phone is a must!.
This is a virtual position, or if you are local in Phoenix and want a small business office experience that is available as well.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and email campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Advertising Sales, American English, Google Drive, Email Campaigning, Heavy Phones
Preferred - Contract Negotiation