Sales Representative- Entry LevelReyes Agency
Events/Sales InternFusion Jerky
Business Development / Sales InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales person / Commission based/contract positionFoodie Con
Business Development Internship - (Residential Real Estate)Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design HouseCarol Hannah
Aflac Sales InternshipAmerican Family Life Assurance Company
Marketing InternPure Romance by Ortilla
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Asset & Reputation Protection
Posted: September 15 2015
Company Location: Rockville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsset & Reputation Protection (ARP) is a full-service, boutique independent insurance agency. With over 14 years of insurance knowledge, business solutions experience and helping clients protect their assets and reputation, our company delivers unparalleled personal attention to our clients each day.
We specialize in delivering sound commercial solutions for businesses and helping ultra-affluent individuals maintain and protect their lifestyle. With that said, all insurance agencies are not the same and choosing the right one is not always an easy thing to do. Your people skills are the most important ingredient to helping ARP to win new commercial clients and helping those new clients to be more successful!
As we grow and expand, we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team to drive new business as a VIRTUAL part-time appointment setter with the desire to learn about the insurance industry.
Responsibilities- Make 25-50 outbound calls per hour to prospective clients.
- Introduce clients to the services of the agency and our methodology.
- Set appointments with prospective clients and clients for sales team.
- Effectively communicate meeting goals and necessary documents for meeting to be successful to clients.
- Maintain appointment calendar and notify sales team of changes, i.e., cancellations, time and or date changes.
- Accurately and professionally complete all required CRM documentation.
- Meet appointment quota.
Requirements- Prior appointment setting & sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Superior customer service & organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Exceptional phone voice, etiquette, & confidence.
- Fast learner, flexible schedule, adaptable, & detail oriented.
- High Energy with an outgoing personality.
- Self-Motivated & task oriented.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Time commitment of 10-12 hours per week.