Business Development Representative InternshipPlexuss.com
Sales InternshipTF West
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
242 Old New Brunswick Road
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCI (Advanced Computing International) is a next generation Technology Services company with expertise in designing, building and delivering business-driven technology solutions that empower clients to efficiently run their business by enhancing and improving their operation/project requirements and dynamically shift the directions as their business needs change.
ACI is a global technology services and application integration firm. We offer strong domain expertise and consulting prowess with deep technical acumen globally at every point in the solution chain. We bring unparalleled technology and delivery expertise – a powerful combination for implementing technology visions that yield business results.
Using our transformational delivery model, innovative product platforming approach and vertical expertise, we provide value added IT and Business Solutions that enable our clients to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - IT Sales
Preferred - Digital Marketing