Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
242 Old New Brunswick Road
Posted: March 10 2016
DescriptionCI (Advanced Computing International) is a next generation Technology Services company with expertise in designing, building and delivering business-driven technology solutions that empower clients to efficiently run their business by enhancing and improving their operation/project requirements and dynamically shift the directions as their business needs change.
ACI is a global technology services and application integration firm. We offer strong domain expertise and consulting prowess with deep technical acumen globally at every point in the solution chain. We bring unparalleled technology and delivery expertise – a powerful combination for implementing technology visions that yield business results.
Using our transformational delivery model, innovative product platforming approach and vertical expertise, we provide value added IT and Business Solutions that enable our clients to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - IT Sales
Preferred - Digital Marketing