Business Development / Sales Intern in Cannabis IndustryMotagistics, White Hat, Skyniche
UNPAID SALES OFFICE INTERNSHIPTrusted Energy, LLC
Account Manager/ Business Consultant Position PAID INTERNSHIPS/FULL TIME POSITIONS OPEN!Black Slate Strategies
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Fashion Sales Intern - Mandarin is Mandatory!Klickpicks
B2B Sales AssociateJerry Cahn
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Inside Sales Rep – PaidBookmark This
MYZEAL IT Solutions LLC
21900 Burbank Blvd, Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMYZEAL IT Solutions is Southern California based IT company doing business from past 5 years. We have developed more than 300 Web and Mobile apps for 200+ clients. Currently 80% of our revenue comes from United States. We have technology expertise in iPhone & Android Apps, .NET, Salesforce, Open Source, IBM Cognos and many more. We are a fast growing IT company having more than 150+ employees across the globe.
Currently we are looking for energetic, dynamic and self driven team members (2) for our Sales and Business development department situated at Woodland Hills, California. We shall develop the knowhow of our Services, Business Models and other related skills through training and mentoring.
The work culture is open, flexible and transparent. Apart from our employee engagement activities in free lunches, get together, healthcare insurance, we involve our employees in Strategy process building activities.
We are currently offering fixed salary + handsome incentives to those who are willing to take up the challenging but growing role with us.
Responsibilities• Generate new leads by emails, calling and other mediums
• Entering data and status on our centralized CRM
• Responsible for sending proposals to the prospects
• Account management for the new and current clients
• Should be open to meet clients for face to face meetings if necessary.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on targets vs. achievement
Requirements• Confident in handling rejection in Sales process
• IT Services Sales experience a plus
• Passion for technology
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) is an advantage
SkillsRequired - Cold Calling, Lead Generation, MS Office tools, B2B Sales
Preferred - Business Strategy, B2B Marketing Strategy, Business Growth Strategies